Fairfield Auto Parts offers a standard 3-month parts only warranty, upon purchase of used mechanical parts, an extended parts and labour warranty (at an additional charge) is available.
- As part of our standard warranty, Fairfield auto Parts does not cover labour costs, oil/water leaks, freight charges, electrical items, turbo or supercharger’s, consequential loss due to failure of part sold or delays with delivery.
- All incorrect parts purchased must be returned within 5 business days
- Test all panels before preparing and painting, Refunds are only given for panels that are still in their original condition
- Their will be no refunds on special parts orders or cut sections
- If parts have been damaged, dismantled, or customised the warranty will be void
- Deposits on hold are non-refundable after 48 hours, all parts will have to be picked up within 7 business days
- We offer a standard 3-month parts only warranty on all air conditioning parts. Re-gassing or labour are not covered under this warranty.
- All warranties are non-transferable
- A copy of the official invoice must accompany returned parts
- We recommend you always check the laws and regulations of the state where you are working on your car before using the supplied parts, as each state has its own set of laws and regulations. We will not be able to refund your purchase.
- Unless otherwise stated, all engines are sold as bare only, and all accessories on engine are not covered under warranty.
- A licensed mechanic must install all engine and transmission components correctly. If the parts are installed incorrectly and not by a licensed mechanic, there will be no refund given.
- It is essential that the correct type of oil is used in all engines and transmissions.
- A refund can only be issued if there is proof that the engine or transmission is defective
- All transmission/engine accessories must be replaced/checked prior to fitting e.g., converter seal, cooler, gaskets, oil seals, timing belts, injectors, water pump, Diesel injector pump and manifolds. All are to be checked
- It is the customer’s responsibility to notify us within 12 business days of the purchase of any faulty part
- You can make a claim by emailing us (sales@fairfieldautoParts.com.au) clearly stating any problems with the part that you received.
- Please have your proof of purchase handy when making a phone call claim 02 8111 7878
- It is your responsibility to pay for all claims that will be returned by delivery/freight